|A view from Banbury House|
|The old Le Parisien Restaurant|
|One of the many heritage homes in Wolseley|
|A view from the commercial district|
A fine example of the use of fieldstones in a Prairie context.
Hard to beat this entrance point of view.
|The Wolseley Courthouse|
Following its closure as a court house in 1909, the building was used as a jail and as a boys' detention home until 1921, when it became an annex to the newly constructed home for the infirm. The original metal flagpole still stands south of the building."
|A view of the lake|
|The swinging bridge|
|A view of the Wolseley Town Hall and Opera House from the swinging bridge|
Late summer light in the morning certainly lingers on nicely.
|View of the weir|
|Wolseley Mayor Dennis Fjestad show us the extent of the flooded area|
|Wolseley Town Hall and Opera House|
|The dividing line between bricks that were fired locally (darker shade) and those that were brought in from Manitoba (lighter shade) is visible on the left edge of the photograph|
|Main Street announcement hosts get ready|
|Plenty of fruit punch|
|One of the Fire Insurance Plans on display|
|The Honourable Bill Hutchinson, Minister of Tourism, Parks, Culture and Sports announces Wolseley's inclusion among Main Street Saskatchewan demonstration projects|
|Wolseley has developed historic walking tours of the community|
|Cenotaph located next to the Town Hall and Opera House|
|The monument's design is recognized for the solemn character of the soldier's figure depicted|
|Garth Pugh, Manager, Saskatchewan Heritage Foundation (left) and yours truly|
(photo courtesy of Don Telfer)